Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pumpwarehouse.com

1. Back To Top    #1

Pumpwarehouse.com

Has anyone bought from this place...?? http://www.pumpwarehouse.com/

They seem to have the best price for the Hayward Super Pump Dual Speed 1 1/2 hp at $459.00
    22K gal. IG rectangular, 1 skimmer 40ft from eq. pad (2" line), 1 main drain 8ft deep-10ft from eq. pad (1.5" line), 2 eyeballs diagonal from each other-10ft & 50ft from eq. pad (1.5" line), Hayward Super Pump 1.5hp, 20" sand filter, 16psi normal operating,

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pumpwarehouse.com

It looks like a 10 year old created their website and they use Yahoo for their business email (very unprofessional). Things like that worry me when dealing with an online company.

How much is shipping?

I would compare shipping costs with others who have the same price or close to the same price such as:

http://www.aquasuperstore.com/products/ ... ~4731.html

I've never ordered from this company so I can't confirm they are any more legit than the place you found, but comparing the sites, the certifications listed security, etc., it's not hard to see which would be the one I'd be more comfortable with ordering from.

I'm not saying that first company is not legit, but you can't do business on the internet without spending a little bit of money on your website first.
    24' x 52" AGP = 13.5k gallons
    Dynamo 2.0 HP pump,Sand Dollar sand filter
    Polaris 65 vacuum (good when there are a ton of leaves on bottom), Pool Rover Jr. (LOVE it, but power box dead right now), AquaCritter (an excellent suction side cleaner)

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by rickily
    Has anyone bought from this place...?? http://www.pumpwarehouse.com/

They seem to have the best price for the Hayward Super Pump Dual Speed 1 1/2 hp at $459.00

Have bought 2 pump motors from them... AO Smith 1 HP for a Hayward SuperPump, and most recently a 2-speed AO Smith to convert my SuperPump from a single to a 2-speed. 1st one about 6 years ago. 2nd about 2 months ago.

No issues, shipped fast, motors in factory box. I'd use them again.

NOTE: web prices are outdated, you MUST call them to verify stock and pricing. web prices are not accurate.

I'd use them again-- seems like a mom & pop company that really doesn't know the power of the internet.
    10,000 IG vinyl liner pool, Hayward sand filter, Hayward SuperPump (converted to 2-speed), BBB user

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks for the replies guys...

I appreciate good and bad reviews cause ya never know about stores on the internet .....
    22K gal. IG rectangular, 1 skimmer 40ft from eq. pad (2" line), 1 main drain 8ft deep-10ft from eq. pad (1.5" line), 2 eyeballs diagonal from each other-10ft & 50ft from eq. pad (1.5" line), Hayward Super Pump 1.5hp, 20" sand filter, 16psi normal operating,

5. Back To Top    #5

I just went and bought a Hayward Super Pump 1.5 HP model SP2610X15 online from poolgeek.com for $358.17. That was the cheapest I found and it came with a 1 year warranty.

Have it hooked up and going right now and is working awesome. I talked to my local PB who was amazed when I showed him this price. I have the receipt to prove it. PB told me they sell it for $600.

I hope this helps you out!

Good Luck!
    Chad R.

POOL SIZE: 16 x 32' Vinyl lined pool. 22,000 gallons. 8' deep. 2009 Hayward 1.5 HP Super Pump. Hayward S310S 30" 500 lb Sand filter. 1 skimmer and 2 returns. Solar Blanket.

Pics of my pool: http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn312/reindeerboy/

6. Back To Top    #6

I ended up ordering my pump from aquastore instead of pumpwarehouse...

It just seemed like a better website to order from...and their online chat help was very convenient...