poolcalculator.com issues

May 12, 2009
Is anyone else seeing this, both Google Chrome and my Trend Antivirus are warning me that it is infected by something.
Here is what google says about it: http://safebrowsing.clients.google....lcalculator.com/&client=googlechrome&hl=en-US

The site that my Trend blocked when opening the calc was <<<---DO NOT CLICK--->>> mainnetsoll dot com / grep

I believe strongly that I'm not infected and that the problem is over on the calculator....I'll copy this to an e-mail to Jason as well.....

-Chak

PS: I know you guys don't know me from Adam. Normally when I see issues like this I just move on, but you guys have all helped me so much over the last year I felt I had to let you know.

It isn't a person. There is a program (virus/trojan combo) going around and infecting every site it can get at. It doesn't care who you are, it just tries every IP address. If it can get into the machine, it infects any web sites it finds. The problem is actually at my web hosting company, who is failing to keep up to date on their security patches.

So sorry to hear they aren't protecting your awesome Pool Calculator, Jason! :grrrr: Unfortunately having to deal with viruses and trojans are a part of life online now. We really appreciate you so much for creating this invaluable tool for us, and know you'll get it worked out. Many thanks! :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.