My wife and I planned to go to Europe this week, volcano messed up all those plans. So we took off for a domestic trip for a few days, just to salvage what we could. Checked into a chain hotel. Usually I'm happy with them. I'll skip the check-in headache and jump to the main topic. I had a look at the indoor pool. I smelled it first, from the hallway, with the door closed! Talk about the Chlorine odor. The Combined Chlorine odor. The pool is disgusting! It's murky and olive green. Can't see the bottom even at the shallow end. And there are kids swimming in it!!
I didn't even go to the manager. I searched the internet and found out who regulates commercial pools and ratted them out. If the manager cared, he woulda fixed it weeks ago, before it turned disgusting. Here's the picture [attachment=0:1udb137i]DSC00277.jpg[/attachment:1udb137i].