four winds spa's....

gman

Jan 11, 2009
NC
I thank you all very much for the help with the heater. We got a 116,000 BTU electric heater and it works great. But were ready to replace our ancient 26 year old spa. We went looking yesterday and today and found two spas we really like One brand was Four winds. It retails for about 13k, but they are letting me take the floor model for only about 6k with full warranty and delivery and covers and all that good stuff. But I want to make sure this is a good brand. The other two brands we were looking at were hot springs, and master spas. THe master spa was the most expensive. But the biggest and did everything, had 5 different water features, ozone tube system, some bio magnetic muscle relaxer, etc but they wanted about 12k after an 8k discount for being a plumbing supplier. hot springs I just like the commercials and have a friend with one. They are mid price range at about 8-10k and it has very nice features. I dont want the Stereo or Tv or anything. We already have a sound system and 32" LCD outdoor tv out there. Thanks for the help guys.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.