Compu Pool vs CIrcu Pool salt water generators.

Apr 21, 2008
Hello all,

I am contemplating putting in a simple SWG for my 22,000 IG Pool.

I have located two models that may fit my budget.

CompuPool Salt Chlorine Generator for Inground pools Up To 40,000 Gallons - CPSC36 - 649.00

CircuPool RJ 30 up to 30,000 gallons- 779.00

any thoughts? Does anyone have one of these models and do you like it.

Pros and cons of each?

Thanks

Mike

Mike,

Yes they are the same. I do believe the Circupool system comes a return jet fitting.

I also sent you a private message about a new system coming out that is within your budget and it may interest you.

Thanks,
Josh

I have the CompuPool. The Circupool has a few extra buttons on the control panel for doing a salinity test and for manual override of the pump.

My CompuPool has been working great. But I do have a few minor issues. Low salt will cause the system to give erratic and wrong error messages. I'll sometimes get flow fault or high water temp readings when there is low salt. I think it is because there is no specific flow meter. Not sure how the system estimates temperature either, but it is never totally accurate. And to access the water temp or salt readings, you must enter the settings menu which means holding a button 3 secs and scrolling down.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.