Spring contest: Name your Pool Cleaner

JasonLion

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
May 7, 2007
Silver Spring, MD
{EDIT}The contest is now over. Winners in each of the three categories have been announced in The Coffee Bar.{/EDIT}

Spring is here! Pools are being opened everywhere, so it must be time for another exciting TFP contest!

To enter, please post the name of your pool cleaner and optionally a photo of your pool cleaner in this topic. Please, only one entry per user! Entries must be submitted by the end of April 26 (Eastern time). I will select the top 9 entries in each of three categories: Best Overall Entry, Best Costume (requires a photo), and Silliest Entry. The TFP community will then vote for the winners in each category.

Each winner will receive a Taylor SpeedStir portable magnetic stirrer donated by TFTestKits.net. The SpeedStir mixes your water sample for you while you add drops during water testing. It also includes an LED light that lights up the sample for easy color visibility. It is ideal for the FC, CC, TA, and CH tests included in the TF-100 and K-2006. TFTestKits.net is the supplier of the most recommended test kit on the forum, the TF-100.

Attachments

• SpeedStir.jpg
    SpeedStir.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 666

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have a Polaris 480 PRO that I call "Lil Doggie." Occasionally it enjoys eating it's own tail.

He also can't wait until we open!

DoggieCannotWait.jpg

Our 3 yr old still misses using L's in her words...our bot is now known as the "Poo Rover"...she also likes to say "I go poo" when it's time for a swim...confuses the heck out of us (pool or diaper?)

Short story..my niece had preemie twins in 2000, boy and girl weighing 1lb 12oz each. When they got out of the hospital, they lived with me for 6 months. I had no fence around my pool as previously there were no kids, non-swimmers in the house. (yard is always locked/inaccessible from the rear)Since I knew they would not be living with me forever, we decided that the best offense was a good defense and we had the kids in the pool from 8 months on. They were always fascinated and scared of my Hayward Navigator. Today they swim like fish, took them snorkeling in Maui a year ago, but they still ask me to "please take the Gator" out of the pool. My vac will forever be the "Gator".

Ours is the Jerk! It's a Zodiak Zoom and it just jerks it way around the pool.

So when the DW asks if the jerk's in the pool, I say no, I'm right here! She says, not you, the one that actually does something around here! :mrgreen: I know she's kidding....... right :?:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.