Recommended "Robot-style" Cleaner?

denisbaldwin

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 23, 2010
After running my human-powered vacuum every day several hours a day for the last couple of weeks, the pool is finally making some headway. That said, I'm neglecting other duties which make me money, so I've decided to take the plunge to automate this process as much as possible so I can spend my free time enjoying my pool and not just cleaning it.

I read the article at Pool School about Automatic Cleaners http://www.troublefreepool.com/pool-school/automatic_pool_cleaners and I'm thinking a robot is going to be my best choice. I have a budget of $1000. Which do you recommend and why?

Perhaps the Water Tech Blue Pearl, around $800. The Blue Pearl has gotten consistently good reviews. Keep in mind that no robotic cleaner is perfect, they tend to be quirky and can take some getting used to. Once you have one figured out, they are rather nice to have.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.