I am interested in the BBB

pearle

Apr 11, 2010
I am interested in the BBB. ARe you saying that you only have to use bleach, borax, and bicarb? Nothing Else? I currently use ez pool, and it keeps my pool clear, but it is very expensive.

Welcome to TFP!

No, the BBB method is named after those chemicals, but it uses a couple of others as well. BBB is really a set of principals about keeping things simple, understanding what your pool needs, testing frequently, and saving money whenever possible.

Hi Pearle...welcome to TFP. :wave:

Read Pool School...button is on upper right of this page and it will be much clearer....depending on the size of your pool, once things are balanced, you will only be spending $15-$30 p/mo on BBB.

As Jason stated, the key to BBB is knowing what's going on with your pool water, and for that we recommend a good drop based test kit. Either the TF100 at TFTestkits.net (Better value IMHO) or the Taylor K2006... will do, but without one of these your just guessing as to what your water needs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.