Fine tuning levels

The active ingredient is potassium peroxymonosulfate. That is in the sanitizer product. What do you think?
We have had this spa for 3 years and it always appears clean and clear. Now I am a little worried.
Ruth

Thanks, Jason.
I just put the Pool Calculator on my iphone and I love it!!
But, I can not figure out how to set up my target goal.
I put the target on 6.0 and it still shows that Goal: Not Setup.
Can you help with that?
Ruth

Just so you know, if you are using MPS without any silver ions, say from Nature2, then this isn't technically sanitary. The EPA only gave approval for MPS when used in conjunction with Nature2. In practice, at hot spa temps, MPS even by itself is pretty good, but it's not as good as chlorine or bromine (or MPS with silver ion). Also, without the silver ion, a minor component in MPS can be irritating (with silver ion, that minor component breaks down quickly).

Richard,
There is a " Vision System that contains a silver catalyst bed with a large surface area. As water passes through the Vision System, the silver combines with water where it then serves as a residual bactericide." Is that the same as the silver ions?
Ruth

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.