I took apart and cleaned my DE filter. I put it all back togeher and I had leaks where the rubber seal is between the top and bottom. So I got some sealant and put it on and let it set for two days to get nice and dry. I had no leaks for about a week and now have a very small leak on the side. It is a very slight leak and some seems to dry before it goes all the way down. I know some of it hits the groud due to it being wet around the pump. The pressure is doing fine with no issues. Is this something I need to fix right away or can I jus wait until it really starts to leak if it does and then I would think I need a new seal. I am also thinking maybe I put too much sealant and it was not an even coating and that is causing some of the leaks. I can take pics tonight if need be.