1st Annual TFP Awards

Who's the most helpful?

• Total voters
absolutely, they're all fantastic. Some are on the forum a little more often than others to lend their expertise. It's not so much who knows more than the next person, more like who has been able to help more people out.

While I can't find his/her username, (my search function is not working), the clear cut winner for me is the person who posted cleaning their round AG pool with the whole family running in circles around the perimeter.

Not only was that a very practical tip, but it left me for the rest of the day picturing that with a huge smile on my face. :lol:

maaan, I didn't make the poll...

I think even some of the newcomers are most helpful... sometimes they really make us think! (ok, the make the smarter folks think) All the questions that might seem like dumb ones to them are making this forum chock full of great information!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The Mermaid Queen said:
maaan, I didn't make the poll...

I think even some of the newcomers are most helpful... sometimes they really make us think! (ok, the make the smarter folks think) All the questions that might seem like dumb ones to them are making this forum chock full of great information!

You're MY favorite! :oops: I didn't want to be accused of favoritism.

All of them have helped a lot of folks enjoy their pools more and the maintenance of them. So, these and many others get my vote.

And thanks SeanB for your investment, time and dedication to provide this resource for all of us. :-D

From_Arizona said:
I do not think this is a fair poll, each person on the list has been helpful in one way or the other. Each has their own style and expertise, therefore I did not vote.
From_Arizona said:
I do not think this is a fair poll, each person on the list has been helpful in one way or the other. Each has their own style and expertise, therefore I did not vote.
From_Arizona said:

But what about the poll...do you think it's fair?

:p

duraleigh said:
While I can't find his/her username, (my search function is not working), the clear cut winner for me is the person who posted cleaning their round AG pool with the whole family running in circles around the perimeter.

Not only was that a very practical tip, but it left me for the rest of the day picturing that with a huge smile on my face. :lol:

You mean this guy? Yea, it definitely put an entertaining picture in my mind as well....

http://www.troublefreepool.com/viewtopic.php?t=1604

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.