Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Introduction

1. Back To Top    #1

Southeastern NC

Hi My name is Richard from North Carolina. We bought a house about 8 years ago that has a pool. This was my first experience with pool mantanence. Boy the pool stores in the area educated me. This is a great site that I am sure will be very helpful to me this year. Please help me.
    26500 gal vinyl inground, 1HP hayward pump, sand filter

2. Back To Top    #2
    South Carolina

Re: Introduction

Welcome to TFP

We have lots of folks ready and willing to help you with your pool care questions.

All you have to do is ask
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Flower Mound, TX

Welcome to TFP! We have some pretty good Richards on here.
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

4. Back To Top    #4
    Jacksonville, FL

Welcome to TFP Just ask questions and we will be happy to help
    5,775 gal, IG free form, Beach Series Antigua by Marbletite Pebble finish, 2 swim out benches, Sheer Descent, IG Fountain, Dolphin / Mermaid Statues, StaRite Dura- Glas 1.5hp pump, Hayward Pro Series Sand Filter replaced with Hayward Pro-grid DE4820, Aqua Rite SWG with T-Cell 15, Polaris 360, Pentair 300w Light upgraded to Pentair IntelliBrite (OMG what a huge difference) , Heat Siphon Heat Pump DX 5.0 109,000 btu, Pool Cage, 1800sq ft Tremron Estate Pavers, solar cover, TF-100 test kit, Pentair Deck Jet, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer (Makes testing a breeze), Aquatherm Ecosun Solar Panels 192 sq ft with GL-235 Controller,Margarita Concoction Machine,
    Pics of our Spool ( Social Pool) being built Solar install Outdoor kitchen upgrade

5. Back To Top    #5

South Central NJ

Step One Pool School
    Step Two Read Pool School Again
    Step Three Enjoy the site and ask when confused.

Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.