Combo "on ground" pool recomendations

RITZMOON

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
South Carolina
:shock: Hi everyone

I am new here and need some advice. In my previous house i had 20x40 IGP for over 20 years. Which i really miss. Would like to install a pool at my new house. The problem has been the extreme slope in my yard. I don't have megabucks to spend on major excavation, building retaining walls and buying and bringing in tons of fill dirt.

It appears that the new pools which are advertised with in ground or above ground installation (or some combination thereof) advertised as perfect for sloped yards seems to be my best fit.

I would like any information on personal experience with these products or recommendations OR simple tibits of information would be greatly appreciated. I have been searching the web for several days now and i feel i am looking for a needle in the proverbial haystack. Also if anyone knows the official name for these type pools that would help in my research.

I would appreciate any advice or help.
Thanks Janet

We did not buy an ONground, but I just want to say we bought our AG pool from ProPools and were VERY satisfied with price, service and the quality of the product were received. Just thought I would get that in there.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.