Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Subgroup under under construction

1. Back To Top    #1

Subgroup under under construction

I have spent some extra time on this board the last two weeks and have entertain myself with reading old building logs.

I would like to make those logs easier to find for people. The problem I see is that many building logs are hidden among all those general construction questions posted under "under construction". and it get "worse" as time goes by. Therefore I think a new subgroup with only peoples building logs would be appropiate.
    I know that a lot of sections on a board dosen't make it easier to browse. But I still think it would improve these boards appearance with one extra section!

Further! I think it's boring that pics posted on various images sites are deleted in many of the older logs but that is another thing!

Just my 0,02
    Inground concrete pool 14600 gallons,Pentair Whisperflo 3/4HP WFE-3, Hayward swimclear 420sq ft
    Zodiac LM3-24 SWG, Dolphin Diagnostic poolrobot, Heatpump Gullberg&Jansson 13,8KW, TF testkit.

Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you You were trying to break into another world A world I never knew
    I always kind of wondered If you ever made it through Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you

2. Back To Top    #2

Indialantic, FL

Re: Subgroup under under construction

It would be a nice addition IMO - mostly because not everyone (guilty myself) uses a title that describes the contents. It would also make it easier to look when one is trying to find ideas to use/modify for their own pool.
    Geometric 16X36', 16K gal, shotcrete, exposed aggregate plaster, acrylic coated concrete deck/cantilever coping;
    Pentair equipment suite (EasyTouch w/wireless, 2 Intellibrites, Intelliflo VS-3050, C&C 200 Filter, IC-40 SWG);
    Heliocol solar panels, Rocky's Roller, Blue Diamond robot

3. Back To Top    #3
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: Subgroup under under construction

Thank you for your suggestion. I will add it to the wish list, for possible implementation at a future date.

There are frequent requests for more forums. If I granted all of them, the list of forums would be completely unmanageable. I will have to investigate if this one will be popular enough to justify some extra scrolling.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School