Ok, I went ahead and called my local gas company. they said my meter is the R-275 and has a 7 inch W.C.
I figured out what all my gas appliances in the house pull:
1. Gas furnace (HVAC) = 90,000 btu/h
2. water heater = 40,000 btu/h
3. gas clothes dryer = 22,000 btu/h
4. gas fireplace = 18,000 btu/h on high
5. Hayward H200 pool heater = 200,000 btu/h
so my TOTAL btu would be: 370,000 BTU's
Now, my meter is rated at 275,000 btu/h
However, we won't be using the home furnace, fireplace during the summer and very rarely use the gas dryer..unless it's rainy, and my wife can't hang the clothes outside.
So, will my meter be enough to fire my pool heater? the heater is sitting about 25 feet from the actual meter..so what size pipe should I use to pipe it?
Thanks for any help or input