Let me preface this by saying thank to all those out there who have hlped me with every question I have had under the sun.
I have a pool with water that has been in the pool 14 days. The PB put DE and CYA in the pool Monday and then clorine in the pool yesterday.
This morning I wake up to a green pool.
No FC loss over night. Note we did put compost in our planters around the pool Friday as well, but I tested for Nitrates- none. Ammonia is less that .25
H20 temp is 69
Is it Algae and can or should I shock.
Thanks in advance.