crystal clear pool

hayfarmer

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2009
eastern washington state
WOW I could not stand to look at the cover on the pool anymore. So yesterday I decided to take the cover off and get things going. I was amazed to see such clear water. Yes there was/is dirt in the bottom but wow. I started using the BBB method at the beginning of last year and had very little trouble with it all year. So I am sure this year will go as well to. I just wanted to thank all that helped me get started and become a BBB success. There's only one problem, now that i have the cover off, I want to get in it... I am not going to start heating it until the end of the month. But when i do and it get to about 88 or 89 i will be in it... Thanks again everyone for your advice and support. Here are my opening numbers
FC 9
CC .5
TC 9.5
PH 7.9
TA 100
Cya 55
I know my Ph is a little high, I am going to adjust it today.

When you upload to Photobucket, select the "large" size. Then, when upload is complete, they will give you four lines/boxes of code for each pic: "email & IM" "Direct Link" "HTML Code" and "IMG Code" If you right click and copy the IMG code in the box, then paste it into your message here. The pic should appear.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
ok here it goes, this is a pic from 2009
P4250004.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.