Central Jersey Pool Quote

New2Me said:
If you've ever installed/removed/stored a cover (Loopslop, or other) you will envy the guy that turns the key on his automatic cover and opens it to a clean pool each time you want to swim, and then closes it when done, no leaves, less cleaning, less chemicals and more enjoyment! If you do it BEFORE the pool is built, you can keep the tracks out of sight-out of mind, and it is not that much more expensive (in terms of pool dollars.)

I agree 100%

The auto covers are a beautiful thing for a homeowner. More money up front, but you save yourself alot of money in chemicals and either money or time in maintenance depending on if you do it yourself or hire someone. I personally charge less for customers who use a auto cover and only open the pool while they swim. Ive never installed one or serviced a broken one so im not too sure about repair costs if there were to be a problem with it down the road.

I agree 100% on the automatic pool covers! I love mine. I had mine installed by the PB for safety reasons as my granchildren were just toddlers. It sure is handy turning that key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.