What salt chlorine generator do you have installed?

What brand salt chlorine generator do you have?

• Total voters

JoshU

LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
May 24, 2007
New Orleans, LA
I thought it would be interesting to open a poll to see what brand system everyone here is working with. I know many of you already have it posted in your signatures but a poll to group everyone together would be interesting to see.

JoshU said:
I thought it would be interesting to open a poll to see what brand system everyone here is working with. I know many of you already have it posted in your signatures but a poll to group everyone together would be interesting to see.
I wonder if we could have a more extensive and detailed poll to include more categories with sub categories like
Category: Pool
Sub category: IG, AG, Vinyl, plaster, pebble tec
Sub Category: Free form, gal size, surface sq ft
Sub Category: Features, etc
Category: Plumbing
Sub Category: size, Number of returns, Number of skimmers
Category for equipment, SWG, Automation, Solar, Filters, pumps, lighting, landscape. Each of these would also have sub categories.
I would be happy to participate in this however I am not sure who and how to get it posted, I myself would not be a candidate as I do not have the experience as others out there :(

Brentr said:
JoshU said:
I wonder if we could have a more extensive and detailed poll to include more categories with sub categories like
Category for equipment, SWG, Automation, Solar, Filters, pumps, lighting, landscape. Each of these would also have sub categories.
I would be happy to participate in this however I am not sure who and how to get it posted, I myself would not be a candidate as I do not have the experience as others out there :(

Really good idea! I will talk it over with jasonlion to see if he'll be okay with it and I will set one up.

JoshU said:
Brentr said:
JoshU said:

Really good idea! I will talk it over with jasonlion to see if he'll be okay with it and I will set one up.

We could have the results posted in Pool School possible under Miscellaneous and Other. I think this would be a good resource for new and old pool owners and for others considering getting a new pool and for others considering changing out for new upgrades or adding new features. I am considering adding solar with automation this year and even though I have done some extensive reading and searching this forum, I would be interested in the popular company and model. :cheers: :cheers:

JoshU :goodjob: Thank you for taking the lead on this :cheers: :cheers:

We could have the results posted in Pool School possible under Miscellaneous and Other. I think this would be a good resource for new and old pool owners and for others considering getting a new pool and for others considering changing out for new upgrades or adding new features. I am considering adding solar with automation this year and even though I have done some extensive reading and searching this forum, I would be interested in the popular company and model. :cheers: :cheers:

Exactly, it will help guide them to what the majority is doing.

JoshU :goodjob: Thank you for taking the lead on this :cheers: :cheers:
No problem. I've been in touch with Jason and we will figure out the best way to do this.

Has this guide / poll been updated or placed somewhere else. I'm a newbie here and for the past 4 seasons have heen struggling, fighting, getting ****** and tired of spend crazy stupid amounts of my hard earned money on Baquacil. I'm looking at other options and I'm leaning toward a SWG system. I'd LOVE to see recent info what systems are being used by members.

11100 gal AG Vinyl

lol ummmm yeah I figured that part ;). I was hoping some of the sub categories had been adding to possabily a different poll posted in a different area. no worries though maybe the bump will entice additional input as you stated.

I have an Autopilot. I like the 'Total Control' aspect of it. It took me a while to get it right, but that was probably my fault as a total newbie. Now it's running great. Well, at least it was at the end of last season. Startup is another story. I honestly forget everything I've learned last summer. I hope I have last year's noted somewhere to fall back on.

It is a very good system. I also could never thank the people here enough for their help. Thanks! lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have AutoPilot Total Control and love it. Readings are rock solid week after week and PH stays between 7.5 and 7.55. I have the SC60 Cell and it runs between 20 and 25% at level 1.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.