We have a new pool- finished in October 09 and closed November 09 by the pool company. It's balmy here in PA today and decided to check on pool water level and PH levels. The PH was above 8.0 (that's as high as the kit reads) and I'm unsure as what to do about that. Do I need to lower it or should I just wait it out until we open in April?
Any advice will be appreciated! And... looking forward to spring!