Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Another new San Diego Pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Another new San Diego Pool

First time pool owner and poster, lets see if I can get this to work.

30K gal IG with Blue Granite PS and indoor Easy Touch 8 controler, 18" spa with is10 spa side remote and 12" kiddie spa with bubblers, Baja Shelf, Diving Board, 8.5 deep end 3.5 shallow, 2 Pentair VS 3050 and one 2HP Whisperflow pumps, Pentair Quad D.E. 100sq filter, IntelliChlor-IC40 (SWG), Pentair MinMax 400 heater, Solar.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Another new San Diego Pool

Hi Ericvde -- Great photos. Welcome to the forum!

Especially appreciate that luminescent 4x4 tile... just outstanding.
    14,555 gal in-ground 16'x29' white plaster Pool w/spa (2007); Goldline Aqua Logic AQL-PS-8 control w/Aqua Cell 15 Salt Water Chlorination (SWCG); Hayward TriStar 1HP (1.85 SF) main / 1.5HP (1.60 SF) spa pumps; Hayward Swimclear cart filter C4025, ColorLogic LED lights; Tankless SP-18-4 electric heater; Polaris 280 cleaner.
    __
    View of spiral galaxy in Ursa Major NGC6217 - Hubble Telescope 2009

3. Back To Top    #3

Congrats to a lovely pool

The pic below is awesome, that what I call poobuilding to it's full extent. Things and crew everywhere, perfect shot
    I see there is an outdoor kitchen there in the back! Do you have any construction pic of that aswell?

And welcome to the board Eric(vde)
    [attachment=0:2j3mlj8k]Erics pic.jpg[/attachment:2j3mlj8k]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Inground concrete pool 14600 gallons,Pentair Whisperflo 3/4HP WFE-3, Hayward swimclear 420sq ft
    Zodiac LM3-24 SWG, Dolphin Diagnostic poolrobot, Heatpump Gullberg&Jansson 13,8KW, TF testkit.

Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you You were trying to break into another world A world I never knew
    I always kind of wondered If you ever made it through Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you

4. Back To Top    #4

Wow!!! It is beautiful!! Congrats on your new pool.

I love the design and features.
    Carlsbad, CA, 45x23.5, 27,000 gallon free form pool being installed now, 870 sq ft,18" raised spa w wide vanishing edge, grotto, sun shelf, 6 ft deep end, 3.5 shallow, pentair variable speed pump, 2 pentair whisperflow pumps, pentair minmax 400 BTU heater, easy touch pentair control panel, 4 LED Intellibrite lights, 2 in the pool 1 in grotto and 1 in the spa

5. Back To Top    #5

Congratulations on a very beautiful pool!

Welcome to the forum
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

6. Back To Top    #6

I am always AWE-STRUCK by how unique and beautiful everyones pools are! I love your tiles and the bubblers are fabulous!

How long was the build? Is everyone happy? Would you do anything different?!!!!

OMG! It's GREEEEEEEAT! I love it! Congrat and welcome to TFP!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

7. Back To Top    #7

Sorry for the late response.

Henry Porter, I'll see if I can find some shots of the BQ area during construction.

Casey, We started up the pool the Tuesday before Thanksgiving , we were swimming Wednesday thru Saturday and nothing since, so we really haven't broken in the pool yet. Hoping for a short winter here in San Diego, pools at 60 with no solar running.
    30K gal IG with Blue Granite PS and indoor Easy Touch 8 controler, 18" spa with is10 spa side remote and 12" kiddie spa with bubblers, Baja Shelf, Diving Board, 8.5 deep end 3.5 shallow, 2 Pentair VS 3050 and one 2HP Whisperflow pumps, Pentair Quad D.E. 100sq filter, IntelliChlor-IC40 (SWG), Pentair MinMax 400 heater, Solar.

8. Back To Top    #8

Welcome to TFP Great pool. I too would be interested in your outdoor kitchen
    6,000 gal, IG free form,Beach Series Antigua by Marbletite Pebble finish,Sheer Descent, IG Fountain, Dolphin / Mermaid Statues,Dura- Glas 1.5hp pump,Hayward Pro-grid DE4820, Aqua Rite SWG with T-Cell 15,Heat Siphon Heat Pump DX 5.0 109,000 btu, Pool Cage, 1800sq ft Tremron Estate Pavers,Aquatherm Ecosun Solar Panels 192 sq ft with GL-235 Controller,Pentair IntelliBrite, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer Our New Poolbuild, Jacksonville, FL yr 2009 Solar install Outdoor kitchen upgrade