Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. Pool School

Thread: Experiences with Tropix Pools in DFW area?

Experiences with Tropix Pools in DFW area?

Searching for a local reputable company to investigate my leak and discuss pump replacement options at a reasonable / fair price. Their website and service offerings look impressive, wondering if anyone has used them and what your opinions are?
    Seem a bit pricey, $395 for leak detection vs $350 from American Leak Detection but they might be worth it?
    Thanks.

http://www.tropixpools.com/
    18,000 Gallon IG, Gunite, Cartridge filters
    Rainbow 320 Chlorine feeder (not in use anymore), 2.0HP Pentair WhisperFlo
    Legend Platinum Hummer Pool Cleaner

Re: Experiences with Tropix Pools in DFW area?

I am in the prcoess of bidding on restoring my pool. I came across a great company who does leak detection.

Right way Pool Solutions. I believe they quoted me $300 for dye detection, where they actually dive in and check everything.

The gentleman that I spoke with was Truman.

Steph
    18k Gl, Plaster Pool, Magnetex Pump, Haryward MultiValve, Clear Flo DE Filter, 220 Volt 2 phase timer #T104P by Intermatic.

Feeling better about my pool, thanks to TFP and the gang!

Hello,

I'm in Richardson and looking for a good leak detection company. I'm losing about .75" of water overnight while the pump is off. I wanted to check and see if either of you had leak testing done and how your experience was.

RTS

20k Inground Vinyl Liner Pool
    1.5hp Superflow Pump
    25k gal IG Vinyl Liner, Pentair SuperFlo 1hp (model 340039), Hayward DE4820 Filter, Hayward SP-710XR50

Sorry, I never had to use one. My leak was at the same location of a prior repair so never had to go that rtoute. Let us know who you use and how it works out for you. Did you try to find it yourself? Got any wet spots in your yard?
    18,000 Gallon IG, Gunite, Cartridge filters
    Rainbow 320 Chlorine feeder (not in use anymore), 2.0HP Pentair WhisperFlo
    Legend Platinum Hummer Pool Cleaner