Who's here?

I'm still checking in most days, although probably not so much next week (away at the in-laws). The pool is being awfully boring these days, still testing about once a week thinking I might need to do something, but nooooooo. Well, I did need to pump out an inch or so after the rains a week or so ago.
--paulr

PaulR said:
I'm still checking in most days, although probably not so much next week (away at the in-laws). The pool is being awfully boring these days, still testing about once a week thinking I might need to do something, but nooooooo. Well, I did need to pump out an inch or so after the rains a week or so ago.
--paulr

I'll send you some leaves and blowing silt so you can shake off that boredom. :twisted:

I'm now going out to backwash the pool in 12 F wind chill with blowing snow. Think warm thoughts for me. :lol:

JohnT said:
I'm here! Jason doesn't give us any time off for the holidays. :-D
:mrgreen:

AnnaK said:
You know, I've been thinking . . . with all the traveling you do surely you need an assistant, someone to pack and repack your gear, polish the scopes for star gazing, carry water. Whatever. Why not let me help you out with some of that? I speak three languages, can drive a stick shift, can drive on the left, am excellent at haggling for the best price, know how to snare and fish. I mean, I would be a real asset to you on these trips to warm places, really!

Have a great time!
:lol: Y'all just crack me up.... :goodjob:

I'm here too, been unbelievably busy, especially for me, but I finally have some downtime and computer access.

DD 12 has graduated from Club Penguin to Facebook and has been on the computer constantly, and when she's not, my 9 yo son is on CP so my computer time has been limited. That's ok, I've had plenty do in prep for tomorrow and Saturday! All I can do is thank the Cheer Gods that I'm not hosting my husband's family this year.... all 49 of us have decided that we can make it to the Bro-in-Law's house tomorrow...hahahah I'm off this year since I've hosted the last 3 years. But I get my side on Saturday, only 15 tho so not bad.

BTW, if you get an opportunity to see a movie this holiday season, skip Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 and go see Avatar.... :roll:

I've been here... :-D

I miss my pool BIG TIME! I was just thinking I have about 3 more months at the least to take the cover off and top'er off! :mrgreen: That's really cutting it close though.

I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year! Don't drink too much and if you do drink, don't drive! :goodjob:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Merry Christmas from SW Michigan. The pool is covered with snow and a few inches of freezing rain. I still read here every day and enjoy the pictures of pools still open and warm outside spaces. We had our celebration last night at little brothers house because I was supposed to go to work today, but got low needed instead. So today we'll enjoy our new things, try to hook up the electronics, stay out of the freezing rain, and eat left overs! Happy Holidays ALL, Kim

From myself and my family, and my hands and their families;
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year or Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo!!!
Nosotros desear ustedes buena suerte y felicidad por el año nuevo 2010.
We wish y'all good luck and happiness for the new year of 2010.

See ya,
Kelly

[quote="frustratedpoolmom BTW, if you get an opportunity to see a movie this holiday season, skip Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 and go see Avatar.... :roll:
[/quote]

I just booked tickets for tomorrows show. It's awfully long so it has to be good otherwise it will be a long evening.
Talking about movies! I've got a scent of a woman from my youngest on DVD yesterday. That is one of my all time favourite even if it is a real feel good movie. I saw it this morning and I was just as touched as I use to be when Al Pacino defended Charlie against his nephew. That scene is so good....

Just installed an acurite weather station which Santa left me under the tree. It has a wireless sensor so that I can sit in the office and see the temperature at the equipment pad. This is must gadget for all pool owners. It says 75 degrees and 62% humidity. I know that you Northerners must hate me for this nice warm weather. Have a Merry Christmas to all :cheers: :cheers: We are enjoying cocktails by the pool :whoot: :-D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.