Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!

1. Back To Top    #1

Coastalish 'down easter'

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ! to all at TFP!!

Unfortunately, this is my last post til next Tuesday Bright, and way too early tomorrow I leave for Jamestown, NY till, way too late Monday night.

While I may be able to borrow some computer time over the week, I can't guaranty it - so just wanted to wish everyone a very happy turkeyday and explain my absence for the next week

I know I'll have a great time with my brothers, father, daughter, stepsister and all their significant others and family! I hope y'all will enjoy your families and remember to be thankful for TFP
    Luv& Luk

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW PA

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

How could I not be thankful for TFP!

Happy Thanksgiving all! We're having dinner at the MIL's house on Wednesday and I'm hunting tree rats on Thursday!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3
    Sacramento, California USA

I too hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and a long weekend of good food and company.

I'm leaving for the beaches of Kauai, Hawaii tomorrow for a bit of R&R. First time and I'm looking forward to it. Expect to be home by Sunday evening. Cheers!

14,555 gal in-ground 16'x29' white plaster Pool w/spa (2007); Goldline Aqua Logic AQL-PS-8 control w/Aqua Cell 15 Salt Water Chlorination (SWCG); Hayward TriStar 1HP (1.85 SF) main / 1.5HP (1.60 SF) spa pumps; Hayward Swimclear cart filter C4025, ColorLogic LED lights; Tankless SP-18-4 electric heater; Polaris 280 cleaner.
    View of spiral galaxy in Ursa Major NGC6217 - Hubble Telescope 2009

4. Back To Top    #4
    South Carolina

Thanks, Ted, and Happy Thanksgiving to you, too....and to all of TFP

All you travelers have a safe and happy trip.
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

5. Back To Top    #5

Happy Turkey day to all Thank you TFP
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator

6. Back To Top    #6

North Central Texas

Everyone have a safe a fun holiday. Just for one day, geekgranny gives you permission to forget calories and carbs.
    Be nice to your relatives. Use your aquired POP.

1981, 25K, IG, Blue Plaster 1996, somewhat oval, widens a bit at shallow end, 1.5" pipes, 2" at Pad, 1 separate main drain, 1 skimmer, 4 returns + dedicated cleaner return, 10 ft deep end with very fast decline from shallow, Pentair Quad 80 DE, Pentair Intelliflo VF, 3/4 HP Booster Pump (equipment pad about 8 ft below top of pool), Challanger 3/4 Trash/Emergency Pump 120v, Polaris 280 (pressure), iRobot Verro cleaner (robotic), Aquabot Turbo (robotic), Jacuzzi Tracker 4X (vacuum) Pool Blaster (Buster), Two (2) PoolSkims, Solar Breeze (solar powered top skimmer) (beta to ver. 2, release date 2010), ColorSplash LED replacement bulb. Aries 550 gal separate spa, 2002 (our 3rd and BEST spa) , BBB-Bromine

7. Back To Top    #7
    Jacksonville, FL

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We will be hosting the usual dinner about 25 friends and family, here at the house and most of the family have not see our new pool. Of couse I will have all the water features on and the LED light show.
    We are excited to show off the new pool along with the lights and stuff. I will post pics later.
    5,775 gal, IG free form, Beach Series Antigua by Marbletite Pebble finish, 2 swim out benches, Sheer Descent, IG Fountain, Dolphin / Mermaid Statues, StaRite Dura- Glas 1.5hp pump, Hayward Pro Series Sand Filter replaced with Hayward Pro-grid DE4820, Aqua Rite SWG with T-Cell 15, Polaris 360, Pentair 300w Light upgraded to Pentair IntelliBrite (OMG what a huge difference) , Heat Siphon Heat Pump DX 5.0 109,000 btu, Pool Cage, 1800sq ft Tremron Estate Pavers, solar cover, TF-100 test kit, Pentair Deck Jet, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer (Makes testing a breeze), Aquatherm Ecosun Solar Panels 192 sq ft with GL-235 Controller,Margarita Concoction Machine,
    Pics of our Spool ( Social Pool) being built Solar install Outdoor kitchen upgrade