Petermgr

May 10, 2009
Hi all . . .

I joined awhile ago (May) but never introduced myself.

My wife and I bought a spa in 2002 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We weren't too sure about getting a spa thinking that maybe the novelty would wear off. But it hasn't. Along with our 4 kids we've enjoyed it immensely and use it often. The only regret was not being more educated about how to maintain a spa and relying on the local pool stores to advise us. We like to keep things simple and the advice we were given did everything but. So after almost 7 years of owning the spa and doing countless trial and errors with proper maintenance, I discovered this site. And finally we're on the way to keeping things simple and seeing the results of "good advice". We have switched over to the BBB system for our spa and so far, great.

When not in the spa, we enjoy our kids, grand kids, wilderness camping, alpine hiking, and my big hobby in photography . . . life keeps us busy :-D

Take care . . .

Peter
584337857_BqVex-M-3.jpg

polyvue said:
Peter,

Welcome :-D

If that picture is representative of where you are when you're not on the forum, I don't blame you a bit!

Thanks polyvue :-D

That's where we go wilderness camping. Access by boat only, 40 miles away from the nearest road . . .

Or, when we can, we go alpine hiking . . .

660861468_cRySX-M-3.jpg

Alpine hiking with our son and daughter in law - 2007

Peter