Pentair Easy Touch problems

Sep 4, 2009
Cocoa, Florida
I installed a Pentair Easy touch automation system and an Intelliflo VS-3050 pump. The pump ran for about 20 minutes and now won't come on again. I have checked and re-checked the way it is wired up and am certain it is all correct. I believe I just don't know how to turn it on with the automation system. I read that after a little bit that the user panel on the pump becomes not usable due to it being controlled by the easy touch system.
I need help... :-D

If the wiring is correct and the communication cable is plugged into the pump, the panel on the pump itself will not work. You probably need to set up the "EASY TOUCH SYSTEM" so that it will start controlling the pump.

I believe you are correct. I am going to get ont he phone with Petair tomorrow to see if I cant get it working. The pumped worked for about 20 minutes then nothing. But from what I understand is once you hook it to the Easy Touch the automation system re-writes the memory on the Intelliflo.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.