Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Adding a section for TF Test Kits

1. Back To Top    #1

Adding a section for TF Test Kits

I had to post a question for them and was not real sure where to post. I think there should be a section just for them for questions, concerns, or comments to be posted.

Thanks.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Adding a section for TF Test Kits

All inquiries and correspondence and customer service with TFTestkits should be handled by emailing us directly at TFTestkits@ gmail.com. We try to keep the majority of customer service off the forum because it's not really related to pool care and not everyone is interested.

Also, although I saw this one, we check the TFTeskits email far more frequently than we look for customer service questions on the forum.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Adding a section for TF Test Kits

Quote Originally Posted by duraleigh
    All inquiries and correspondence and customer service with TFTestkits should be handled by emailing us directly at TFTestkits@ gmail.com. We try to keep the majority of customer service off the forum because it's not really related to pool care and not everyone is interested.

Also, although I saw this one, we check the TFTeskits email far more frequently than we look for customer service questions on the forum.
    The reason why I say this is because on yoru site under contact us this is what it says.

Please get in touch with us at tftestkits@yahoo.com

For help with performing the tests, you will get the quickest response by logging on to Troublefreepool.com and posting your question there.

So that is the reason I posted it here because of the bold part.