Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Bubbles in spa

1. Back To Top    #1
    Suffolk County, NY

Bubbles in spa

Sometimes when we go in spillover spa if our suits have just been cleaned or we just showered, the soap residue will make tons of suds in the spa

The kids love this stuff when it happens. I know putting soap or bubble bath in these spas is supposed to be very bad for equipment.

But is there any safe product that does this? Some bubble product meant for spas? LOL!
    18x38 Inground Liner (25k gal) Paver surround, multi-speed pump, DE Filter, Raised spill over spa, TF-100

2. Back To Top    #2

Spring, TX

Re: Bubbles in spa

You could always get a bubbler that is meant for a tub and use that. It will make bubbles. ... athMat.htm

3. Back To Top    #3
    Sacramento, California USA

Re: Bubbles in spa

But is there any safe product that does this? Some bubble product meant for spas? LOL!
    I just turn on the jets to make bubbles -- this makes the kids, and a few adults, deliriously happy. If there are no jets in your spa, try the suggestion posted by laurandavid. Don't think it would be a good idea to add liquid soap--because of the mess, but I don't know that it would actually harm any equipment.
    14,555 gal in-ground 16'x29' white plaster Pool w/spa (2007); Goldline Aqua Logic AQL-PS-8 control w/Aqua Cell 15 Salt Water Chlorination (SWCG); Hayward TriStar 1HP (1.85 SF) main / 1.5HP (1.60 SF) spa pumps; Hayward Swimclear cart filter C4025, ColorLogic LED lights; Tankless SP-18-4 electric heater; Polaris 280 cleaner.
    View of spiral galaxy in Ursa Major NGC6217 - Hubble Telescope 2009