Please send me Pics of Intellibrite Lights

No-mas, the other light shows are awesome, however I do not have anythingelse to compare to. The light shows are:
1. SAm® Mode: Cycles through white, magenta, blue and green colors (emulates the Pentair SAm® light).
2. Party Mode: Rapid color changing building energy and excitement.
3. Romance Mode: Slow color transitions creating a mesmerizing and calming effect.
4. Caribbean Mode: Transitions between a variety of blues and greens.
5. American Mode: Patriotic red, white and blue transition.
6. California Sunset Mode: Dramatic transitions of orange, red and magenta tones.
7. Royal Mode: Richer, deeper color tones.
8. Blue: Fixed color.
9. Green: Fixed color.
10. Red: Fixed color.
11. White: Fixed color.
12. Magenta: Fixed color.
13. Hold: Save the current color effect during a color light show.
14. Recall: Activate the last saved color effect.

I am still playing with the modes using the manual light switch. Hopefully soon I will change out for an intellibrite controller. In the meanwhile I have a 300w pentair light with 80 ft of cord for sale. It was installed 2 mths ago and is in excellent condition. I also have the 4 light covers (blue, green, yellow, red) for sale. The light is over $200 new and the covers are $47 new . I will accept $150 for all plus shipping or best offer. I hope that I did not violate the rules of this forum :(

here is a pic with the sheer descent on and the light in the blue mode for comparison with the first pic. I hope that you can see a difference in the glare. The wife and I decided that we did place the light in the right place after all, because we would not be able to nearly appreciate the colors from sitting in the screened in sunroom. I hope this helps to all. :-D

Attachments

• Copy of DSCN9133.JPG
    Copy of DSCN9133.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 80
Okay, here is an update. I have added pics to the ( Pics of our Spool located in the signature). They include pics of the Pentair deck jet and night pics of the pool with various colors and Christmas lights which give the Dolphin Bar and Grill a very warm and inviting atmosphere. The Flamingo Lounge is nice as we now can look at the pool without the glare from the original light, which I still have for sale and includes colored lenses. Hope you enjoy :-D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.