I am planning to refinish my 28,000 gal 40x20 gunite pool and need your assistance with a few questions.
I am leaning towards Florida stucco's florida gem series of quartz plaster. http://www.floridastucco.com/subcate...p?CategoryID=2
* How much better is this product over regular marcite? Is it worth the 40% premium?
* If you have used it in your pool, how do you like it ? What do you not like about it?
* How does it compare with their other brand crystal gem ?
*How does Florida Gem compare to DiamondBrite?
I would really like to use glass 3/4 tile but the PB says I may have to deal with pop outs and is suggesting 6x6 tiles?
* Does 3/4 glass tiles require any special application process
* If you have used 3/4 glass tiles in your pool for 3+ years, have you had any of the glass tiles pop out.
* Recommendations for good glass tile supplier? Anyone buy tiles from an ebay supplier?
If you have been through a gunite pool refinishing project please share your experience.