May 31, 2009
Houston, TX
I guess I knew that it would cost a few extra bucks, but it's been a while and I forgot......

I was cruising through the howibuiltmyswimmingpool.com page and started getting the "you need a premium access account". Crud-ola! So I was just wondering, does anyone here have the premium access? Is it worth it if you are considering redoing some of your pool. For me I am interested in getting some good detail of coping and decking, so wouldn't have a need for the remainder of the "premium" stuff.

Just wondering :cheers:

sS

For what you are after, I bet TFP guys can help. I am constantly amazed at what the moderators & others know. HeckPools & NJPoolGuy are both very knowledgeable.
Ask away man! Let er rip.

I can help on that caulking betw the deck & coping for sure, get that right to preserve the othe 2 & maximize the caulk's lifespan (so you have to replace it as infrequent as possible.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.