Spa startup with BBB instead of BaquaSpa-Help?

resch

Bronze Supporter
Jul 21, 2009
NorthEast
We have a softub. LOVE it... but hate BaquaSpa. We recently found out that the company decided you shouldnt use it indoors :( We have for years. Maybe it's why I now have Asthma?? :shock:

Hubby and DD BOTH came down with chickenpox/folliculitis looking rashes a couple of years ago when were tried chlorine before.

I would like to try the BBB method in our spa. How do I get started?

It is a 440 gal, 4 person Softub, vinyl liner, always been indoors and used indoors.

Thanks for your help. We love it in the cold weather and would like to use it again. I miss our pool already :(

Can I use the TF-100 test kit we got (and love BTW) for our pool or do I need something else in order to test for the spa?

It is stored right now so we would be starting out from scratch. I will read and post any other questions.

Thanks so much!

Your TF100 will work equally well for the tub (mine does!). The target parameters might be a little different (typically want CH lower in a tub, ~100-150) but the testing mechanics are all the same.
--paulr

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.