2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Budget poolrobot

Quote Originally Posted by xfiles69
    I am looking for a budget electronic ,
    robot pool cleaner.
    Any ideas?
    Many thanks,
    Ronald
    Does your pool have a deep end or is it pretty flat? Many of the lower end robots and even some of the higher end robots have trouble making it up a steep inclines especially when the bags are full. I have the equivalent iRobot model of the Aquabot Turbo T-Jet. It is not really "high priced" at around $600 but has more power than a "budget" or level bottom AG cleaner. When the fine silt bag gets lined with silt it rarely makes it up my steep incline from deep end to shallow end. That is one thing to keep in mind when looking for robot cleaners.

Another thing is what kind of debris it will mostly be picking up.
    1981, 25K, IG, Blue Plaster 1996, somewhat oval, widens a bit at shallow end, 1.5" pipes, 2" at Pad, 1 separate main drain, 1 skimmer, 4 returns + dedicated cleaner return, 10 ft deep end with very fast decline from shallow, Pentair Quad 80 DE, Pentair Intelliflo VF, 3/4 HP Booster Pump (equipment pad about 8 ft below top of pool), Challanger 3/4 Trash/Emergency Pump 120v, Polaris 280 (pressure), iRobot Verro cleaner (robotic), Aquabot Turbo (robotic), Jacuzzi Tracker 4X (vacuum) Pool Blaster (Buster), Two (2) PoolSkims, Solar Breeze (solar powered top skimmer) (beta to ver. 2, release date 2010), ColorSplash LED replacement bulb. Aries 550 gal separate spa, 2002 (our 3rd and BEST spa) , BBB-Bromine

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Budget poolrobot

The pool has a flat surface and no obstacles.

Maytronics,zodiac,dirt devil are they any good.
    psa powerpac
    zodia EI swg
    9m3/h sandfilter
    6.5x4x1.33m gardipool oblong