Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anyone ID this? I need to find replacement innards...

1. Back To Top    #1

Anyone ID this? I need to find replacement innards...

It is a spring-check-valve, and it's pretty old. It's allowing the jacuzzi to back flow back into the pool through the in-floor cleaning system when the pump turns off...

I'd hate to cut out the PVC and replace the whole thing - If I can find just the innards, that would be great...

~45Kg Pool with attached Spa, NSP-72 DE, Minmax 400 Heater, Tahoe Blue Pebbletech, Jandy SWG via Aqualink RS-8, The Pool Cleaner (black)
    Pumps: X3 Hybrid Pump (switches to SPA), 2HP Spa (additional, when SPA is on), and a 1HP For Waterfall
    8, 4x12 Solar Panels on the roof of the pool-house (~12' up)
    CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK: "I'M SORRY. I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW AWESOME I AM" (Thanks to TFP!)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Anyone ID this? I need to find replacement innards...

Is this what you're looking for?

Here's where you get it Poolpartsonline
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Anyone ID this? I need to find replacement innards...

FloControl is NDS, now in Lindsay, CA. According to their FloControl products catalog (http://www.ndspro.com/files/catalogs/FloControl.pdf), their customer service contact is 1-800-726-1994/ fax: 1-800-726-1998.
    [center:1kpalu48]Helpful Links: Pool School | CYA/Chlorine Chart | Pool Calculator[/center:1kpalu48]