Robo-Kleen works for me!

flyweed

Bronze Supporter
Aug 3, 2009
SW Wisconsin
HI folks

I bought a Robo-Kleen pool robot about a month ago, and just thought I'd post some first hand opinions on it here for anyone interested.

First, I know there are tons of bad reviews on Epinion about this unit. I don't know if those were older units, or not. I bought one to give it a try, because the price was right, and it looked to be solidly built.

It comes fully assembled out of the box..you just have to connect the robot to the power supply. Drop it in your pool and turn on the power.

I gotta say..this thing works great (knock on wood) My pool is an AGP 33ft round, and I have an oak, 2 box elder trees, and 1 maple tree within 30-40 ft of the pool and right now the leaves are dropping like crazy....and this robot picks them all up!! Along with little particles of sand that my hand vacuum doesn't get. I was surprised at how much Crud was in the filter bag when I cleaned it. The bag is easy to remove and easy to clean. I really really like this unit. It has a 3 hour cleaning cycle, then shut down. The wheels are a nice soft rubber, and it has rubber "fingers" on the bottom of the unit that direct "junk" into the suction ports.

Again, I know this thing has gotten a bad wrap online, but I just wanted to post my personal experience with it under heavy fall use and cleanup in my pool for the last month.

Hope it helps
Dan

Glad to hear it. I just hope it goes more than a few months for ya. Robotic cleaners in general (not ALL, but most) tend to fail within the first 4-6 months in my experience. I've watched countless units sent back to the manufacturer for repairs, those of which make the units run for another few months or so. Fantastic cleaners, otherwise. Good luck with yours. Take good care of it, and hopefully it'll keep at it longer than most.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.