The War is Over, I and my bleach army: Victorious

rdkll

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 28, 2007
Huntsville, AL
I decided to use a tactic that you may have heard of.......Surge, I surged the chlorine to 20ppm and checked hourly yesterday and it was doing pretty well.....it held the Algae armies at bay overnight.
Now as part of my exit startegy: (Ive modeled this plan on our position in Korea) The war is over, but I have to maintain a presence. This presence could far exeed our current legth in Korea. I will do what is necessary. I have decided based on numerous factors, and the way the Algae Admiral conducted themselves.....To maintain a small army of between 6-10ppm based on the insugents that are still in a warring mentality(CYA)

Sadly, for the Algae Nation, I was utilizing a Scorched Earth Philosophy and will continue to do so.....no quarter for the enemy!!!!!

GO BLEACH!!! :party: :party: :party: :thequeen: :cheers: :cheers: :whoot: :whoot: :nemo: :fish:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.