Bleach prices

yeah, its unbelievable how fast the weather is changing. Just got the pool up and running a month ago too after some construction and it's time to close! They sure know how to schedule labor day alright

I know what you mean...and with the rainy start to the summer it seems like we got very little use of the pool this year!
Oh well...hoping for an easy closing and even easier opening next spring...We have been plagued with a slimy green mess the last three years so hopefully next year will be different when we open! :-D

You might want to check with your local water shop (Culligan, etc). I am in Indiana but I can get 5 gallons, 12.5% for $25. Its in a reusable container (we have to pay a deposit for it) but its nice because I use less quantity because its more concentrate and don't have all the empty bleach containers to recycle.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just buy the Great Value brand (Wal-Mart brand) 182 oz jugs, 6%, for 2.54/jug. That is cheaper than the Sams price for three of the Clorox and you just get it at Wal-Mart. (7.62 for three). I am near Fort Worth, Texas.

If you're look right now, Walmart "Great Value" is 6% and for $2.54 you can buy the 182 oz jug. As an added bonus, Walmart seems to be the only place I can find borax reliably, for $2.98 per box.

I have sixteen of these jugs in my garage.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.