I've using the bleach method now for a few weeks and it appears to be going well....especially after I fixed the broken return pipe (losing 300-400 gallons a day).
My better half wakes up today with severe pink eye...she looks it up online and sees bleach as a possible cause.
She swam in the pool Sunday without getting her face wet - the chlorine level was quite low at the time and I waited until she got out to add any.
I've been handling the bleach bottles but not rinsing my hands after....she may have touched a door handle or something after me.
Has anyone experienced this problem?....Should I be rinsing my hands after touching the bottles?