Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Greetings from Jackson, MS - BBB Really Works

1. Back To Top    #1

Deep South

Greetings from Jackson, MS - BBB Really Works

I joined in July and had many problems, including constant algae. I just didn't know what to do about the pool. It was a constant source of frustration. This site has saved me. I've learned so much. I was skeptical, but I converted to bleach this week and my pool water is absolutely beautiful. It just sparkles. I've never seen it look like this. The water is crystal clear. Tonight I went out just before dark to collect my sample for testing. The deep end was so blue. I just thought to myself "how gorgeous." It was a spiritual moment. I've bought a little fountain that fits nicely in the corner out of the way. It sounds like a waterfall. I have my own "oasis" right outside my back door. What a stress buster!!!

I just want to thank everyone who has helped me and has been so nice to me. The tools and the advice on this site are first class.

Thanks so much. I am proud to be a member of this forum.

63,000 Gal Appx. 37 years old, Bottom painted gunite, sides painted ??? - sounds hollow, Hayward 1.5 HP, Hayward High Sand Filter, Deceased Polaris AutoClear Plus RIP 8/09, Polaris 360, Pool Skim

2. Back To Top    #2
    Middle Tennessee

Re: Greetings from Jackson, MS - BBB Really Works

I'm glad to hear that all is well for you and your pool. Thank you for such nice words! We're proud to have you as a member of this forum!

24' x 52" AGP - approx 13,500 gallons
    Pentair Optiflo 1 hp/2sp pump w/ Swimpro Voyager 150 sq ft cartridge filter
    Intex 8110 SWCG
    "Fear the Schnauz!"

3. Back To Top    #3

Wow, 63,000 gallon pool! No wonder your board name is bigpool. I'm glad you found this site, too. I know I was thrilled when I learned of it. I had just gotten fed up with pool store chems one evening and wondered why you couldn't just use bleach, so I googled and originally found poolforum but couldn't join, which was frustrating and then I saw a post there about this site just starting up. I was thrilled and have been so happy with my pool since going with BBB.

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.

4. Back To Top    #4
    South Carolina

Beth, you are so right, BBB does work.

We are glad to have you on the forum and thank you for your support and kind words.

Glad you are enjoying your pool
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!