Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: What kind of robot

1. Back To Top    #1
    Huntsville, AL

What kind of robot

I probably have enough info to be dangerous but here goes. I am trying to put a business plan together for my wife about getting a robot. If she would clean the pool with the long stick and the vacuum, no plan would be needed, she would have probably already ordered it
    The pool stats:
    16x32x40 true "L"
    Not sure if it matters but the shallow is 3' deep and 16x32, the deep is 16x24

Like the typical guy, I probably want more cleaner than I need.

I am kind of stuck between the Aquabot Turbo and and Turbo T, I know the main difference is price but what the heck.
    Any thought would be greatly appreciated
    1) The size of your pool in gallons = 33,500 16x32x40 L
    2) The type filter you have = 300lb Sand
    3) IG
    4) If it's IG, vinyl liner
    5) pump is 1.5hp

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: What kind of robot

Which Aquabot Turbo are you referring to? I have the Aquabot Turbo 2 and absolutely Love It! I am unfamiliar with the other version (T) you mention; sorry. My Aqabot is in its third season now and it does a wonderful job for me. I will not hesitate to replace it with a newer model when and if it "bites the dust".
    18,000 gal, 18x32 IGP, vinyl liner, 3 to 5.5ft depth. One inlet/skimmer (Aqua Genie), one main drain. Hayward Pro Series Sand Filter w/filtration rate of 20 GPM/FT, Two-Speed Pentair Whisperflo 1 HP pump, Natural Gas Hayward H200 pool heater, Aquabot T2 (200 Series) Robotic Pool Cleaner (my best friend), Automatic Electric Pool Cover (2nd best friend).