I just bought the house at the end of May. My pool is 24' round AG. I have some holes that I've patched and the patching has come off and the holes are bigger. The holes are around the water line. I am planning on replacing the liner, instead of patching and repatching all the time. My questions are:
1. Does anyone know of a reputable installer in the KCMO area?
2. When is the best time to replace the liner spring/fall?
3. What questions should I ask when looking for an installer?
4. How do they normally fill/drain the water?
5. What are the steps once the liner is replaced concerning balancing the water?
6. How can I stop the holes from happening again around the water line?
I have looked and if these questions are elsewhere, tell me where to look and I'll read.