Split off of No Chlorine / Phosphates. JasonLion
Despite what you are being told on this forum your phospate levels are way way too high. Phosphates are the food stuff of algae if you shock the pool you will kill most of the algae but when you return to normal levels the abundance of food (phosphates) will bring it right back.Originally Posted by ewilliams
and so the cycle will continue until you run out of money or change something.
If you don't belive me then Google algae and phosphates and read as many of the documents as you wish.
I realise that by posting this I risk being tried as a heretic but it's the truth and that is what this is about.
Treat the problem not the symptom.