Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Expandable liner with a buttress free pool

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry

Virginia, USA

Expandable liner with a buttress free pool

Does anybody know of a way to use an expandable liner safely with a buttress free pool (which uses the straps that go underneath the pool) I have heard of somebody doubling up the straps in the shallow end and not using any in the deep end. Any suggestions? Placing orders over the phone will expedite the process. Online orders usually add a day or 2 to the process. Im at extension 232

2. Back To Top    #2
    Waaay NW MN
    The Wilbar manufactured pools have instructions for using a deep end liner in the buttressfree pools - if I remember correctly, it shows that the straps on the one end are buried in at angles with weighted ends. I'll see if I can find the link to my instructions (mine was a Seaspray by Wilbar)

I would actually have done that if not for a high water table and a concern that a really wet spring would leave that end floating. ... dliner.pdf
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!