Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Want pulled pork but don't know where to start?

1. Back To Top    #1

Want pulled pork but don't know where to start?

Check out my tutorial Its all laid out for you. All you need to do is follow directions.

Nothing better than hanging by the pool with some cold beer and the sweet smell of BBQ Man I love summer.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to- ... -and-slow/
    15,500 gal, inground gunite pool with 7 ft spa, 2 speed pump 2hp/.33hp, 3/4 hp booster pump, Intermatic P1353 timer, AutoPilot SC-48, Sand filter with ZeoBest, Heater, that I never use . . .

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Want pulled pork but don't know where to start?

Not a bad method. I like to use a mop sauce a couple of times after it has been on about 6 hours. Also, after it is pulled and before I serve it I'll mix a little more rub in with the meat.
    21' Leslies Beachland Ag Pool, 10,000 gallons, professionally installed (best money I ever spent) Hayward 16" sand filter w/Pentair two speed pump Fafco 4x20 solar heater,Aqua Trol RJ. Borates added. Hard plumbed.

3. Back To Top    #3

We were camping after the 4th and our friends brought his smoker with and he cooked a 22 lb shoulder for about 26 hours. It was the best darned thing I ever had....lotta work though, but oooh so worth it.
    Helpful links: Pool School; CYA/Chlorine Chart
    24' round AG pool, 52" high, Raypak heater; Waterway 2 spd Pump;
    150 Sq ft. Clearwater Cartridge Filter; Former and DISSATISFIED "Pool Frog" owner
    http://www.PerfectlyClearPoolService.com

4. Back To Top    #4

I didn't realize there was a BBQ subforum...maybe a mod can move it there.
    15,500 gal, inground gunite pool with 7 ft spa, 2 speed pump 2hp/.33hp, 3/4 hp booster pump, Intermatic P1353 timer, AutoPilot SC-48, Sand filter with ZeoBest, Heater, that I never use . . .

5. Back To Top    #5

Awesome write-up!
    18x33 AGP, 17,300 gal, Hayward Sand Filter, 1.5 HP 2 Speed Hayward Pump

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by cruzmisl
    Check out my tutorial Its all laid out for you. All you need to do is follow directions.

Nothing better than hanging by the pool with some cold beer and the sweet smell of BBQ Man I love summer.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to- ... -and-slow/

Nice Work Cruzmis! One of my neighbors has his Backwoods smoker hooked up with a Guru, that's the cats ***! Trying to find a good receipe for shoulder on a gas grill?? Any suggestions? Tried a few on butts but they just dry out!
    40'x19' IG Diamond Brite 29K 4' Waterfall/Dive Rock FNS60 DE Inteliflo VS 2hp Whisperflo pumps Aqualogic(P4) SWG TF100 Tester

Pool School, Pool Calculator,TFTestKits,

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks for the great tutorial, gotta try that.
    Up here in the north we don't even know what real BBQ is about.
    20' X 54" Sharkline Matrix Resin AGP, 9400 Gallons, Sta-Rite 1 HP Dynamo Pump, 150 lb Pentair Sand Filter, Gorilla Pad,
    Foam Cove, Taylor K-2006 kit, BBB method, 8'X20' Fafco Sunsaver Hard Plumb, DIY Fountain, Margarittaville Fiji

My Build: one-man-one-pool-and-one-deck-agp-pics-t37172.html
    My Build 'To-Do' List for other DIY'ers: my-pool-build-list-t40249.html?hilit=list