Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Paramount Pool Products

1. Back To Top    #1

Paramount Pool Products

I needed to replace the main drain cover and get info on debris canister parts. Both are Paramount products. One of the most professional, customer oriented companies I have ever dealt with.

Anyone who has Paramount equipment, getting Paramount equipment, or need parts or tech assistance, this company is the best! They answer e-mails quickly, friendly on the phone, and answer all questions. They are very pool safety conscious as well. Parts shipped fast too. If you have any questions about Paramount equipment, do not hesitate to call them.
    16K gallon, Pebble tec, beach entry. Two 1 hp Pentair Whisperflos. One for Paramount MDX2 main drain, Paramount debris canister, and Pentair CCP 520 filter. One for skimmer w/sock and Paramount PCC2000 in floor cleaner. 3/4 hp Pentair Pinnacle for waterfall. Fiberstars fiber optic pool lighting. Aqua-Logic AQL-P-4 control panel with wired remote in the house. SWCG system that is not used. Ultra-Pure Ozonator that is not used.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Paramount Pool Products

Good to know. I was just contemplating purchasing some of their retrofit Turboclean popups to replace my old toe stubber MasterPool popups.

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.