pool brand

Got a picture of the wall pattern or the uprights, etc.? Some of the pools have very distinct styles

I surfed a bunch of the popular pool merchants online and didn't see that wall style. Are your rails, uprights and upright caps all metal or are any composit or resin? They didn't start using resin regularly until some time in after about 2000. Are you looking for replacement parts or just curious? A lot of replacement parts are interchangable except some of the Doughboy, Esther Williams and Lomarts.....

thanks guys.. i am thinking the pool is a 2004 that is what year the pump is and i think it was all bought at the same time.. i remember seeing a name that started with a v.. but i couldnt see the whole name, it was rubbed off. there is no metal on the top rails. i guess it is composite. i dont know what resin is. i am just curious to know what the brand is just incase. it might come in handy one day.

The uprights are the same as mine, which is a Vogue, but the wall pattern and top rail are different. I haven't been able to find that pattern yet, but I will keep looking.
As far as the uprights go, several manufacturers probably have ones that look like yours...so I'm really sure. The wall pattern is telling though...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Are there any markings underneath? I don't see any branding on the outside of my parts but they are stamped with part numbers and date codes underneath. Try sending Wilbar customer service an email with whatever numbers are underneath the parts, a photo of the pool, photo of the part, and their dimensions.

Yea, looks like just a production stamp. But that's what I was thinking.
I cracked one pulling the steps out. It's right on the edge of the deck.
Thanks
Didn't want to drag up an old thread but it was kind of ironic when my top search result for "VP99 pool" was TFP. :)
I'm thinking 99 is the year. It's at minimum 9 years old.

The design

The stamp

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.