Lawn care forum suggestions

kenmar

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 13, 2009
Schnecksville, PA
Hi All,

When I built my new house, we had an IG pool installed (or first pool.)
Had I not found this forum prior to opening our pool, I can only imagine what shape my pool would be in (or how much money I would have spent at the pool store.)
Right now, I am sitting in my home office overlooking my "sparkley pool :p
My problem is that I am also overlooking a two acre plot of land that is full of weeds :cry:

I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a forum/site that provides lawn care tips that are as high quality as the information found her at troublefreepool.com?

-Ken-

When I had the task of lawn care, I always used the Scotts 4 part plan. It took a couple of years to take hold but for a landscaping dummy I always had a very nice lawn, and much better than those who paid for the service.

Since you have 2 acres, it's going to cost you but it will still be less than a lawn service that sprays water on your lawn and charges you for fertilizer. Have you thought of taking an acer and turning it into a Christmas tree farm? :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.