Question about the pipes...

JasonK

May 13, 2009
Topeka, KS
I was telling a friend I was using the BBB method. He said that he heard a friend also used the same method and damaged their pipes? Went back to using pool chemicals.... This sounds like a bunch of BS to me. Any truth to this?

cortlinsdaddy said:
I was telling a friend I was using the BBB method. He said that he heard a friend also used the same method and damaged their pipes? Went back to using pool chemicals.... This sounds like a bunch of BS to me. Any truth to this?
:blah: :blah: :blah:

dmanb2b said:
cortlinsdaddy said:
:blah: :blah: :blah:

Just to clarify, I'm sure he's meaning your friend is :blah: , not you cortlinsdaddy.

sorry...yes...just meant it's a bunch of bull poop. More likely is that they had a poorly balanced pool or other conditions...not the fact that they chose liquid chlorine.

Hopefully I didn;t come accross the wrong way...my apologies :oops:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.