Goldline Valve Acutator Installation GVA-24

Jul 5, 2009
I am trying to configure the valve and running into a lot of issues.

Here is what I am trying to do. The majority of the time I want the filter to take in water from the skimmer only. For about an hour a day I want the filter to take water from the skimmer and vacuum at about 50% each.

I have tried multiple configurations but cannot figure it out.

Here are my questions:

Is this possible?
Over which pipe should I place the valve?
what position should the small slot be in? 12 o'clock?
What position should the cams be in?
Should I be using on 1 or on 2?

Sometimes the valve spins without stopping and I only want it to turn 90 degrees. Sometimes it turn 270 degrees!

Please help!

I just got an Aqua Plus system and hooked it up to two valve actuators for my pool/spa. I don't think it's possible to do what you want. I think you need to decide which way you want the valve to operate:
1. A or B
2. A or (1/2 A AND 1/2 B)

Welcome to TFP!!

Can you give us a pic of your system's valve configuration?

How the lines come in and the valve is positioned make a difference.

The toggle switch positions simply set which of the 2 end points are the starting and ending point when it actuates.

The Goldline models are IMO the easiest to recam 8)

Best I can say is to recam the unit to be closed on the vac line valve as 'normal' operation and then, have it stop 1/2 way between the two ports the other 2 hours :)

Your question is slightly vague and my answer is even more so without the plumbing lay out :p

Please let us help you by giving us a little more info on the set up :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.