CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Trouble Free Pool is committed to assisting its members learn pool care and works hard at maintaining this free resource. As I'm sure you've noticed this Winter TFP has undergone a HUGE overhaul as we continue to push ourselves forward. All of our upgrades have been funded by your donations.

TFP is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit who displays NO advertising on our site nor is our advice compromised by financial incentives. We use donations from our users to pay for our servers and to continue to develop pool care. We ask that you please review the donations levels below and help support TroubleFreePool.com

Last edited:
Thanks for clear answers to questions not easily answered elsewhere!!! Our pool has had an ammonia problem, and only here have I found out what it was, and possibly why. Not fun to deal with, but at least we can!

This is a great website!!! After going to pool store and spending lots of $$ last summer, I was able to accomplish in less than a week what I could not accomplish all summer!
THANKS!!!

ColdAirGuy said:
DARN!!! Just ordered my TF100 water kit yesterday.....I want to become a member, wish I had known about the discount which would have made it a sweeter incentive!
X2, But the wealth of knowledge is awesome and doesn't bother me I didn't catch the discount. Thanks again for the site. :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
What a deal - figured that between the confirmation of the diagnosis of my spa losing water (faulty diverter valve) and the intangible of knowledge re: BBB and chemicals/balancing (why fight a pH that wants to hang steady at 7.8, get Costco baking soda rather than "alkalinity powder", etc.), I've probably saved the $35. :whoot:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.